Monday, October 20, 2008

We're going to the Fair!

To anyone who has ever lived in Alachua County and heard the county fair jingle used there, I apologize for reminding you of it. Anyway, my class reunion was this weekend, and Eli got to go with me to visit the grandparents and see the other sights of DeFuniak. It turns out, in addition to my class reunion and homecoming, the Walton County Fair was in full swing. Grandad wanted to take Eli to see the lights and the animals (and to show his grandson off to whoever happened to be there that he knew).


Eli got to see all kinds of animals. There were rabbits, chickens, sheep, alpacas, mules, cows, horses, pigeons, and goats.



Eli is not really scared of anything or anyone. Even a very large horse.

Or sheep.

He even got to ride a sheep.

He wasn't afraid of the pigs either, but we decided not to let him ride one. I'm not sure if that's a food dish or a water dish, but.... um, eww.

No comments: